Browse the Table of Contents – “Straight Talk about Simple Faith”
A complimentary copy of “Simple Talk about Simple Faith” is available for immediate download for readers who subscribe to email notice of new ministry articles and newsletters when published. The colorful layout creates an eye-pleasing spirit-lifting walk through the garden of simple faith.
Enjoy a bouquet of relevant Bible verses as well as bits and quotes from “God Calling”, Viktor Frankl, Martin Luther, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Oswald Chambers, and Corrie Ten Boom. To get your copy simply enter your email address in the box on the upper left of the ministry HOME PAGE. Once you verify your subscription your book will be ready to download.
If you’re already a subscriber and your book doesn’t download, please email us using the contact page and we’ll send it to your inbox immediately!
Here’s what you’ll find in “Simple Talk about Simple Faith” –
TABLE of CONTENTS
- The Stumbling Block of Complexity
- Elemental Faith
“I’m Not Afraid of Death – But I’m Not As Sure About Dying”
- Gethsemane – Humanity on Trial
- Will I die well?
- What about the pain?
- Animals – Secure in God’s Plan for Dying
- Shock – Proof of God’s Provision
- God’s Plan is Perfect – Even in Dying
Christian Horse Training
- Authority and Humility
- Understanding Herd Behavior
- Horses Training Christians
Proof that Heaven Exists from (Mostly)Non-Christian Sources
12 Paraprosdokians – Figures of Speech That Are Just Plain Fun
My Life is Broken and I Can’t Fix It
- Options – Faced with Choices
- Fighting Depression, Disillusionment, or Despair
- Faith – the Remedy for Fear
- Faith in One Who is Worthy
Drawing From the Well of Grace
- God’s Grace is Only for Today
- Cheap vs. Costly Grace
Simple Christian Politics
- Vote the 10 Commandments
- Commandments Are Not Suggestions
- Thou Shalt Not Covet
“Be Anxious for Nothing”
- Trial by Faith
- Confronting God’s Character and Our Mortality
- Be Anxious for Nothing
Bonus Simplicity Quotes:
1. “The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.” ~ Psalm 19:7
2. “The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” ~Hans Hofmann
3. “Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” ~William Morris
4. “I go about looking at horses and cattle. They eat grass, make love, work when they have to, bear their young. I am sick with envy of them.” ~Sherwood Anderson
5. “The best things in life are not only free, but the line is shorter.” ~Robert Brault
6. “Above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear—not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. All you need to say is a simple “Yes” or “No.” ~ James 5:12
Email us to get your complimentary copy.