The phrase WWJD (What would Jesus do?) became a commercial success, but is it really the right question to ask others as well as of ourselves? Who knows the mind of God so well that he can predict what Christ would do in any particular situation? Which of us has His vision, power, and ability to perfectly judge and act?
Is your faith strong enough to banish fear from your life? Are you certain you know the true status of your personal relationship with Jesus? By the time you answer the last question you’ll have a pretty good idea. This is a timely and powerful exercise if done properly.
12 Red-Letter Questions Jesus Asks
- Can any of you by worrying add a single moment to your lifespan? (Matt 6:27)
- To what shall I compare this generation? (Matt 11:6)
- Did you never read the scriptures? (Matt 21:42)
- Why this commotion and weeping? (Mark 5:39)
- Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord’ and not do what I command? (Luke 6:46)
- Where is your faith (Luke 8:25)
- If even the smallest things are beyond your control, why are you anxious about the rest? (Luke 12:26)
- If I tell you about earthly things and you will not believe, how will you believe when I tell you of heavenly things? (John 3: 12)
- Do you realize what I have done for you? (John 13:12)
- Have I been with you for so long and still you do not know me? (John 14:9)
- But when the Son of Man comes, will he find any faith on earth? (Luke 18:8)
- Do you love me? (John 21:16)
In this End Time it is imperative that you are settled in your faith. I think of question eleven every day when I watch the news.